Imperial Ambulance…A VITAL HEALTHCARE TRANSPORTATION AND PATIENT SUPPORT COMPANY WITH CAPABILTIY, VISION, A MISSION, & VALUES
- XEmergency ambulance services with Paramedic care.
- Basic ambulance services including transfers between hospitals and facilities.
- Ambulance transportation to and from dialysis treatments.
- Wheel chair transportation.
- Continuing Education classes for Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians.
Imperial Ambulance will set the quality standard of care for emergency and non-emergency healthcare transportation services and patient support services in Tulare County.
Imperial Ambulance of Porterville, California is a community based organization dedicated to excellence through the collaboration of a unique team of skilled medical professionals providing emergency and non-emergency care with utmost compassion to our patients, customers, and community.
Our Core Values
- We exist to save and preserve life...our patient’s care, safety and comfort comes first.
- We care for our patients as if they were family…with compassion and respect.
- We communicate with our patients and their families before, during, and after care.
- We are driven to the highest level of care and service in all we do.
- We value our employees and their families.
- We always strive for excellence in all our professional disciplines.
- We serve our communities from within...as valued and respected partners.
- We view our company as a key player in meeting our community’s healthcare challenges and overall growth and well being.
"I have been working at Imperial Ambulance, Inc. for the past 15 years and enjoy every minute of it. I can’t wait to come to work each and every day since being part of Imperial makes you feel like family. Not only is Imperial a company that provides emergency services to its community, it also provides standby services to several community events in and around Tulare County. I enjoy being able to schedule coverage for special events like cancer walks, fly-ins, high school football games, parades and still be able to attend emergency calls as an EMT-B when needed. The opportunity for me to be very diverse in my job duties makes it that much more enjoyable. My heart will always be part of Imperial Ambulance, Inc. and it’s great family of employees and staff." Tracy Skaggs, EMT
We are in business to provide for your emergency medical services.